29 August 2010

Kompetenz-Kompetenz


Folks, I'm not usually one for self-promotion. But let's not classify this as self-promotion; instead, I suppose it's more like sharing news. But barring financial catastrophe, I'm going to be headed to either Hong Kong or Vienna next April, to help represent Hamline Law at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration moot court competition!

I attribute my successful audition/resume/cover letter almost solely to my yellow and blue striped arbitration tie, clearly visible in the above photo. So, thank you tie.

In all reality, this will probably make life a living hell for a good chunk of the school year, as it will take up an absurd amount of time and effort. However, I think it has been plenty established that law students are by definition, sado-masochists, so I suppose that helps make sense of it.

In any event, ICA, watch out. You are about to be owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment