19 October 2010

New Blog

No, no, don't worry folks, this blog isn't going away. Far from it, actually.

Some friends and I have recently started a new hobby: homebrewing beer. So yes, I spent a good chunk of my Sunday afternoon starting at a boiling pot of wort, carefully adding a nylon sock of grain and hops to the foamy cauldron. As a way to document this process, review our beers, and otherwise just have a convenient forum to place beer and brewing related musings, we've set up a NEW BLOG. Said NEW BLOG can be easily accessed via the links to your right, as you read this post.

If not, just hop on over to www.mnbrewblog.com, and let your hop fantasies run wild.

So yes, please, I invite you to take a look. Mind you, I cannot take credit for all of the content, as it is a collaborative effort. However, some dumbass posted a long rambling, melodrama to start the whole operation off, so I don't know who that could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment