06 April 2010

Justice

Well folks, there is justice in the world. It just turns out you have to go to Maplewood and talk with Pete to get it.

Yes, in what I suppose is my first adversarial experience with the City of St. Paul, I traveled to the Ramsey County District Court to contest a parking ticket. After much table pounding, rhetorical flourish, and exclamations of "Justice Demands!," I now stand before you an unblemished man, wholly innocent under the eyes of the law. I feel as if my whole life is now ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. I was so skinny. Wow!

    Good memories. I'll never forget having to stop playing as I watched you (the last person I thought I'd ever see) running past the audience giving high fives and waving a bat. What a fun concert!

    Enjoy the glory of being living history!

    yates

    ReplyDelete