29 April 2010

Round Four

It's that time of year again - final exams. I suppose the stress quotient, on the whole, is somewhat less than in the past. Each passing endurance makes it a little easier to bear. But that doesn't quite diminish the fact that finals, empirically, suck.

The inevitable worst part of finals isn't necessarily the exams, but rather the isolation. Studying for exams tends to be such an isolated activity, and I think it just gets tiresome spending so much time alone. After all, the Fourth Amendment can only get one so excited.

However, I'm happy to say that I'm off to a good start. I won the pop quiz at the admiralty party this morning, and am now the proud owner of a Toblerone bar roughly the size of a small ocean liner. I always knew my knowledge of "Hook" would come in handy one day...

In any event, I'm sure it will all be a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment