10 August 2009

Notice/Change of Direction

Hello folks. I am back in Minnesota now, with no upcoming trips to speak of to Seattle, England, or any other foreign place.

What that means for you, the remaining reader, is that this blog will transition from one reflecting my thoughts on living in a foreign country to one reflecting my thoughts on living in the USA. Any political/cultural/social objectivity that may have previously existed for the benefit of illuminating English quirks will now go by the wayside, so please be forewarned.

To emphasize that point, this blog will now reflect my own personal viewpoints, musings, philosophizing, and reviews. Just be aware.

For readers of my previous blog, be on the lookout for the ever popular "Album of the Week" feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment