25 October 2009

Lack of Content

Hi folks, meager readership. Sorry for the lack of content the past few days/weeks. Last week was hellacious in terms of school, and I was down in Iowa this weekend. In just over two weeks, this whole "writing a law review article" bs will be over with. Not like I'm counting or anything.

Had a great weekend in Decorah - seeing friends, hanging around Luther, going to La Rana, listening to Concert Band, playing some frisbee golf, etc, etc, etc. I'm not typically one to get too nostalgic, but the thought that this was the last year that I am going to know actual Luther students, that was a bit disconcerting. Who are we going to crash with from now on?

In any event, it was a much needed break and a welcome respite.

I've really been trying to come up with a good album of the week, but I keep running into brick walls. I'll keep listening, keep thinking, and try to coagulate some words together.

No comments:

Post a Comment